Short-Term Rental Insurance
Insurance for Airbnb & VRBO Owners
Do you need insurance for your Airbnb or VRBO in Massachusetts? Yes, you do need to make sure you have the correct insurance to properly insure your short-term rental in Massachusetts. Most home insurance policies exclude damages if your house is being primarily used as a rental.
- Making sure your investment property is covered in the event of a loss is important.
How do I know if my insurance covers my Airbnb or VRBO in Massachusetts?
- You can read through your policy, ask your current agent, or reach out to us. We are used to digging through policies and reading through coverages. We are here as a resource for you.
Short-Term Rentals do not normally fit into a traditional insurance category. We work with multiple Airbnb insurance companies in Massachusetts that specialize in insuring short-term rentals.
What does short-term rental insurance in Massachusetts cover?
- Comprehensive Building Coverage. Replacement Cost on the Building and Contents.
- Insurance for Damage caused by renter.
- Insurance for renter theft.
- Insurance of loss of rental income. Actual loss sustained. Loss of Bookings
- General Liability Insurance for short-term rentals.
How much does Short-Term Rental Insurance cost? -
Click the link below to request a quote!
Types of Short-Term Rentals we insure:
Wexford Insurance works with the top insurance companies to provide you with affordable and quality insurance. We will never sell your information and our services are free of charge. Give us a call today at 317-942-0549 or fill out the link below to start the quoting process.
Wexford Insurance focuses on Massachusetts Short-Term Rental Insurance and insures businesses across the state of Massachusetts.
Boston - Worcester - Springfield - Cambridge - Lowell - Brockton